Thursday, December 22, 2011

Laptop internal wireless N?

Question by CookieMonster: Laptop internal wireless N?
I want to upgrade the wireless G card in my laptop to wireless N…
I noticed that my laptop only has one antenna wire though.
If I only use one antenna wire with a wireless N card, what will happen??? (Will it just be slow, or will it not work…etc)
Also will I still get the longer range if I only use one antenna wire?
(the wireless card I am looking at is backwards compatible with A/B/G…..)
BTW: the “worst that can happen” is spending $ 50 and it not working.

and, I dont want a PCMCIA adapter sticking out the side of my laptop.

Best answer:

Answer by VIPER
if your unlucky it might conflict. if your luck it will work. try it out whats the worse that can happen

What do you think? Answer below!


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment