Friday, December 23, 2011

Q&A: Laptop WIFI: Best USB WIFI Extender?

Question by Nicholas: Laptop WIFI: Best USB WIFI Extender?
Hey Guys/Gals,

I need some help…

I live in a Apartment Complex that offers free WIFI but the WIFI network is about 1/3 blocks away..from my Apartment…I get a 1 bar connection when in the parking lot but none inside my apartment.

So is there any USB WIFI Extender for a internal WIFI card? My Budget on one is 120.00$ and I would like one that has the longest range possible as well as being portable meaning that I can put it in and out of a laptop bag along with my laptop.

So any help would be appreciated on finding the longest range USB Wifi Extender…Must be able to Connect to a USB port…

Thanks All!
EDIT:

They will NOT move the router. I need a product that will expand the WIFI Range even when I am not using theres.

Best answer:

Answer by Aase
Best thing to do would be to speak to who ever owns the wifi router, and request they put an antenna on it for residents who dont get a good signal.

What do you think? Answer below!

best wifi booster 2011best wifi lap topsusb wifi booster

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment